Strategic Advisory Board (SAB)
The Strategic Advisory Board (SAB) provided oversight and interacted formally with the Blue-Green Cities Research Team at bi-annual meetings.
Members of the SAB
- Adam Baylis, Environment Agency
- Cameron Sked, Environment Agency
- Mark Fletcher and David Wilkes, Arup
- Dave Gowans, Moray Council
- Hans Jensen, UK Water Industry Research Ltd (UKWIR)
- Michael Henderson, AECOM
- Fola Ogunyoye, Royal HaskoningDHV
- Kit England, Newcastle City Council
- David Porter, Rivers Agency (Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, DARD)
- Bruce Roll, Clean Water Services, Oregon
- Maggie Skenderian, City of Portland Bureau of Environmental Services (BES)
Terms of reference for the SAB
- Provide independent advice to the Blue-Green Cities Research Team on the quality of the science undertaken by the Consortium and the extent that it fulfils the objectives as set out in the Implementation Report.
- Perform a science audit of each of the Work Packages and report findings and recommendations to the Project Team.
- Be an independent source of informed advice to the Project Team and EPSRC as the need arises.
- Meet as an Advisory Board in June and December, these meetings to coincide with quarterly project progress meetings.
- Receive and comment upon annual progress reports produced by the Consortium and provide a critical oversight of the dissemination activities it conducts.
- Advise the PI on leading the project to a successful outcome that maximises its potential for impact on urban flood risk management practices nationally and internationally.
- No fees or stipend are payable to members of the SAB, but reasonable travel and accommodation costs will be refunded against receipts and registration fees for Consortium dissemination events will be waived.